SUMO ST395BT Overview
Rugged, Multi-functional Computing for Severe Environments
The ST395BT features the integration of a 9" capacitive touch screen and a high performance, energy-efficient Intel® dual core processor within a slim, lightweight, durable package.
With built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connection as well as options for smart card reader, RFID reader, barcode scanner, camera, and 3G module, this robust tablet offers seamless information capture and transmission for improved workflow.
Rated IP65, MIL-STD-810G/ MIL-STD-461F and certified with wide temperature range (-10°C to 40°C), the ST395BT provides reliable operation in harsh, mission-critical environments.
- 9" LED-backlight display with capacitive touch screen; sunlight readable option
- Support for Microsoft® Windows® Embedded Standard 7, 7 Professional or Linux operating system
- Intel® Celeron® dual core processor; high performance with low power consumption
- IP65-rated for water and dust resistance
- Rated MIL-STD-810G for shock and vibration protection
- MIL-STD-810G Explosive Atmosphere certified
- MIL-STD-461F for EMI and EMC tolerance
- NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) compliant
- TPM (Trusted Platform Module) 1.2 support
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 connection
- Built-in gyroscope sensor, e-compass sensor, and 3-axis accelerometer
- Hot-swappable batteries and vehicle-mount charging option
- Optional Camera, 2D Barcode Scanner, RFID Reader, 3G Module and Half slot smart card reader
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
SUMO, Masters of Technology and ST395BT are trademarks of SUMO Technologies Ltd. Microsoft Windows Embedded Standard 7 and Windows 7 Professional are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. Celeron is a trademark of Intel Corporation. All other products and services are trademarks or service marks of their respective companies, and are acknowledged. E&OE