SUMO ST315CT Overview
Rugged, Multi-functional Wireless Computing
The SUMO Technologies Mobile Computing Tablets feature the integration of brilliant touch displays and high performance processing within slim, durable, and light designs.
Developed for mobile computing and POS (point-of-sale and point-of-service) applications, the SUMO Technologies tablets embed peripherals that include smart card readers, Bluetooth, various wireless networking formats, cameras, scanners, and imagers.
The user and deployment experience is enhanced by a comprehensive suite of accessories and options in support of docking, mounting, battery management and a range of other POS-centric requirements.
The major software operating systems facilitate the integration of the SUMO Technologies tablets into comprehensive POS systems.
- TPM (Trusted Platform Module) 1.2 support
- Intel® Atom™ processor; high performance with low power consumption
- Support for Microsoft® Windows® Embedded Standard 7; Windows® 7 Professional and Linux
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connection
- Smart card reader (half-slot); reads ISO 7816 T=0,T=1 ; EMV 2000 certified , 1.8V/3V/5V smart card
- Optional 2D barcode scanner; reads both 1D and 2D barcodes, extremely durable, integrated for hassle-free operation
- Optional 5-mega-pixel back cameras; with auto focus, white balance, gain control and exposure control
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
SUMO, Masters of Technology and ST315CT are trademarks of SUMO Technologies Ltd. Microsoft Windows Embedded Standard 7 and Windows 7 Professional are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. Atom is a trademark of Intel Corporation. All other products and services are trademarks or service marks of their respective companies, and are acknowledged. E&OE