SUMO ST168 Overview
A versatile and efficient computing platform with the power to deliver
The SUMO ST168 is a practical and energy efficient computing solution for any market. Built using the powerful and highly efficient AMD Geode processor the SUMO ST168 has the power to deliver. With an extensive range of legacy ports and connectivity options as standard, the unit can be adapted for deployments in almost any conditions. Built into a sealed, extruded aluminium housing the SUMO ST168 is both easily cleaned and hardwearing, and with no ventilation requirements, it is ideal for use in both clinical and industrial environments.
The SUMO ST168 may be enhanced through factory fitted system upgrades, software, accessories and peripherals. The Dual Screen version of the SUMO ST168 enables system integrators to build embedded solutions that require an extra screen, such as an information display with a software control panel.
The versatility of the SUMO ST168 coupled with the extensive range of software and peripherals make this device the obvious choice throughout all industries.
- Support for Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Microsoft Windows XP Embedded, Microsoft Windows CE 5.0 and Linux operating systems
- Integrates major server-based computing protocols (Citrix ICA, Microsoft RDP), terminal emulation suite and web browser
- Easy remote device administration through SUMO Technologies server based remote management software
- Configurable for server-based or browser-based computing environments and access to a local application shell
- Small form factor aluminium case for desktop and multi environment installation
- Multiple USB and legacy I/O ports with support for a wide range of peripherals and accessories
- Option for a integrated Mini-PCI 802.11A/B/G wireless LAN adapter
- The thin-client option makes it easy to manage and maintain corporate connection strategies and ensure consistent working environments throughout the enterprise
- The built in VPN capability makes the SUMO ST168 an ideal solution for the extension of the office to home and provides flexible worker location combined with secure corporate access
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
SUMO, Masters of Technology and ST168 are trademarks of SUMO Technologies Ltd. Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows XP Embedded, Microsoft Windows CE and Microsoft .NET Framework are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. Geode is a trademark of AMD Corporation. All other products and services are trademarks or service marks of their respective companies, and are acknowledged. E&OE