SUMO ST136 Overview
Modular Thin Platform for Embedded Applications
The SUMO ST136 features the integration of the high-performance and energy efficient Intel® Core™ i series processor into a compact enclosure, offering computing and graphics capabilities for multiple applications. The SUMO ST136 provides an HDMI and a DVI-I port, as well as a VGA port for high-quality video and optimal display experience. With options for WLAN connectivity, the ST136 is ideal for cable-free and space-saving applications. With robust, fanless construction, the ST136 provides reliable operation and extended operating life, lowering the total cost of ownership.
- Intel® Core™ i3 or i7 processor
- High performance with low power consumption
- Robust and compact design; fanless without moving parts
- Support for Microsoft® Windows® Embedded Standard 7 or Windows® 7 Pro operating system
- Three video-out ports: one HDMI, one DVI-I and one VGA; support for up to two displays
- Integrates major thin-client/server computing protocols (Citrix ICA, Microsoft RDP) and web browsers
- TPM 1.2 Support
- VESA mountable
- Optional 802.11 Wireless
- Optional 3G for Mobile Data Communications
- Optional Omnikey smart card reader
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
SUMO, Masters of Technology and ST136 are trademarks of SUMO Technologies Ltd. Microsoft Windows Embedded Standard 7 and Microsoft Windows 7 Pro are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. Java and Sun are trademarks of Sun Microsystems Inc. All other products and services are trademarks or service marks of their respective companies, and are acknowledged. E&OE