SUMO ST135D Overview
Bringing high performance and low power to thin client and desktop computing
The SUMO ST135D Embedded Controller features the integration of an energy efficient AMD Fusion™ dual core CPU and AMD Hudson graphic processor within a compact, robust and efficient platform.
The SUMO ST135D provides a DVI port and a DisplayPort++ to adapt to various displays. With options for wireless networking, the SUMO ST135D are ideal for cable-free and space-saving applications.
With fanless, robust and durable construction, the SUMO ST135D provide quiet, reliable operation and extended operating life, lowering the total cost of ownership.
- Support for major thin-client / server computing protocols, Citrix ICA, Microsoft RDP and web browsers
- High performance, low power consumption
- Robust and compact design; fanless without moving parts
- Support for Microsoft® Windows XP® Embedded, Windows® Embedded Standard 7 and Linux operating systems
- Comprehensive remote device administration through the Device Management software
- Optional WLAN communication
- 4 USB, 2 COM ports, audio / video ports
- VESA mountable
- Optional Omnikey smart card reader
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
SUMO, Masters of Technology, ST135 and ST135D are trademarks of SUMO Technologies Ltd. Microsoft Windows Embedded Standard 7, Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows XP Tablet PC Edition, Microsoft Windows XP Embedded, Microsoft Windows CE and Microsoft .NET Framework are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. AMD Fusion and AMD Hudson are trademarks of AMD Corporation. Java and Sun are trademarks of Sun Microsystems Inc. All other products and services are trademarks or service marks of their respective companies, and are acknowledged. E&OE