SUMO ST1350CA Cloud Computing Overview
SUMO Cloud Computing Appliance
The Sumo Cloud Computing Appliances combine powerful computing, low power consumption and fanless operation with the AMD Fusion™ CPU and AMD Hudson GPU, integrated into a compact and robust enclosure for flexibility in location and application.
The compact design of the Sumo Cloud Computing Appliance is complemented by 4 USB, 2 serial ports, audio and display ports with available wireless option.
The integrated optional smart card reader enables enhanced security, and a selection of operating software offers optimal user experience for Internet/ Intranet access and server-based computing.
- Support for major thin-client / server computing protocols, Citrix ICA, Microsoft RDP and web browsers
- High performance, low power consumption
- Robust and compact design; fanless without moving parts
- PXE boot to Linux OS
- Customisable for OS/BIOS
- Comprehensive remote device administration through the Device Management software
- Optional WLAN communication
- 4 USB, 2 COM ports, audio / video ports
- VESA mountable
- Optional Omnikey smart card reader
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
SUMO, Masters of Technology, ST1350CA, ST1350CAS and ST1350CAD are trademarks of SUMO Technologies Ltd. Microsoft Windows Embedded Standard 7, Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows XP Tablet PC Edition, Microsoft Windows XP Embedded, Microsoft Windows CE and Microsoft .NET Framework are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. AMD Fusion and AMD Hudson are trademarks of AMD Corporation. Java and Sun are trademarks of Sun Microsystems Inc. All other products and services are trademarks or service marks of their respective companies, and are acknowledged. E&OE